As one of the nation's leading preparatory programs for the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine ("NCCAOM") and California traditional Chinese medicine board examinations, TCMtests, LLC ("TCMtests") is committed to the development of skilled and accomplished traditional Chinese medicine practitioners. It is the intention of TCMtests to execute this objective with a high degree of integrity, maintaining ethical standards that meet or exceed those of our peers in the testing community and our colleagues in the professional community. Accordingly, TCMtests desires, through its Program Integrity Policy, to be the standard-bearer for best practices in the industry.
It is the policy of TCMtests to:
- Never utilize personnel to prepare test materials, including practice test questions, who have taken the NCCAOM or California board examination within
two years of the effective date of his or her employment with TCMtests. Preparatory test materials shall always be formulated by highly educated professionals in traditional
- Not request that students reveal confidential examination questions. TCMtests recognizes and respects each student's contractual and ethical responsibility to keep all board
examination materials strictly confidential.
- Make clear that TCMtests is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by NCCAOM, or any other testing body. In furtherance of this policy, TCMtests has posted a notice on its web site, describing its independence.
- Respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement or similar improprieties. If you believe that an infringing copyrighted work is accessible on www.TCMtests.com, please notify us by sending the following information to the address listed below:
- a description of the copyrighted work allegedly being infringed
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is on the website
- an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- a statement that this person is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- your address, telephone number, and email address